2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 19:52

This is Feedback....for those that know me wanted to let all know I am changing my nick....for various reasons...The other Feedback that seems to be sticking with it, but mostly just this describes me better....It is from one of my favorite movies, "Lone Wolf McQuade",,,plus I have a huge hobby of collecting wolf pictures, figurines,,,plus my pride and joy half wolf half german shepherd dog...LOL. Also for other various reasons I'm dropping Spade and SAS-R....hope to continue fighting with and against all Smile

ĿŅξ ЩǾĿF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDUB

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 19:58

ĿŅ& wrote:
I'm dropping Spade and SAS-R....hope to continue fighting with and against all Smile

ĿŅξ ЩǾĿF

then y did u join our forum?

Calin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 20:08

I want him (not sexually of course) but I want him in. I want him in 2/1. We sort of grew-up together (not in RL).
We were both noobs together getting spanked by AMEN way back when. He's helped me improve and vice versa.
Regaurdless of his clan association I got this dude's back 110%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 20:10

jdub07 wrote:
ĿŅ& wrote:
I'm dropping Spade and SAS-R....hope to continue fighting with and against all Smile

ĿŅξ ЩǾĿF

then y did u join our forum?

I just do that so it shows my image....Like I said I like Wolves....nothing meant...was just passing on info to friends that I was changing my nick

ĿŅξ ЩǾĿF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 20:22

What do i have o do to get you to fill out an app LW? What do you want hookers, drugs, candy? Wine maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Thu 28 Feb - 20:34

LOL Calin, Ok I will....but wanted to be sure Jdub understood I was not trying to be rude.....was not aware I should not have registered.....just do it out of habit 'cause I like to have the image and all show up on my posts. Anyway....filling out app right now Smile.....I see my text codes don't work in all places on forums though so guess in some places going to have to go simple with LW or Lone Wolf Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JDUB

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 0:09

ooo i didnt know that you are joining...i thought u jstu wanted to be on the forum

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 0:51

I will go check the mail for applications! Since Calin wants you (keep your eye on him Lone Wolf) I would say ur in! Congrats and welcome to the Warlords!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://22warlords.up-your.com
Calin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 0:53

Well he wasnt at first I had to lure him (personally i think it was the hookers that did it) cyclops . Originally he was just letting his friends know that he was doing a name change and that he was now available for a new and exciting clan. (personally I'm glad he stoped that pozen thing I would really hate having to kill him in a clan war with chozen lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 3:03

keep in mind calin that if we ever vs chozen in a clan war and if u end up with more deaths than killz, i will kill u. If we lose.....I will kill u. If we win..........I will still kill u. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 8:28

No Calin it wasn't the hookers.....It was the respect....friendship......great group of people,,,,,ok what can I say......the hookers helped...LOL

No really.....great group of ppl guys and will do my best to honor and appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 9:28

Oh btw, Calin or whoever it falls on, don't forget to let me know what tags I need to put on....want to be sure it looks right so waiting to hear from the bosses Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 18:01

Hey Lone Wolf, it's great to have a vet like you on the team. Welcome to the Warlords/The Professionals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 19:03

So ah .... Amen ............... I'm clad to hear that nothing will change ( for the time being that is). Of course you have to remember my goal................... I will one day kill a GOD. alien Hey the Roman gods did it why cant I? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Fri 29 Feb - 23:34

Ok well I accepted you, but I am not sure what ur name is. I guess Lone Wolf now, but you were feedback and JUGGERNAUT? Is your mind made up now? lol, anyway welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://22warlords.up-your.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback   

Back to top Go down

Feedback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1