HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

2/2 WARLORDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDUB

PostSubject: 2/2 WARLORDS   Sun 24 Feb - 2:59

Quintuple domination!(5)

dont kno the word for 6 but here 6 of us!

This is what we do

J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   Mon 3 Mar - 15:52

sextuple is the word and that is why we made the warlords good job gathering cadets . farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoD HackeR

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   Mon 3 Mar - 15:58

Nice job friends, warlords completly dominated of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   Mon 3 Mar - 18:39

all cadets keep an eye out for the spade clan destroy them! farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{§PD-H]C

PostSubject: Spade   Tue 15 Apr - 22:28

Why exactly are you telling your members to be hostile to Spade? I at least try to be friendly to Warlords, and I was not aware of any rivalries between our clans. If you are offended by our war with ALS(which I was not involved in) when 2/1 was not receiving any response except mine to their requested war, that was called by one of our new Hunters, Cog, who some members (myself included) are actively working to demote.
Back to top Go down
Calin

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   Tue 15 Apr - 23:04

Actually this remark that estrada made was made over a month ago. The reason he said this was because of a seperate issue that has nothing to do with the current issue's, I (not the warlords or the professionals) have with spade. I have read what has occured in your forums and have yet to make a decision on to withdraw the offer or not. Also Laughing we arn't just "hostile" to spade we are hostile to all clans it's how we've grown to be a dominant force in KP Very Happy . Seriously I'll keep an eye on your current issue and wait to see what happens before I make a decision wheter or not to withdral the offer. Regaurdless of what happens to Cog I may still withdraw the offer simply because of the lack of response and the total legnth of time it has taken to get a response in a resonable amount of time. Saying all of that I am a little pissed that after repeated attempts I have been ignored, dismissed, and even forgotten. I have been more then patient and understanding about spade,s current situation and to be honest my patience is at an end. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CptObvio

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   Wed 16 Apr - 8:16

I have tried to respond, but no one else in Spade will. I do have the power to call clan wars, should we set a date and time here instead of on the Spade website?
Back to top Go down
JUGGERNAUT

PostSubject: ARE THEY READY   Wed 16 Apr - 9:16

SPADE LEADERS ,
MAYBE YALL SHOULD VOTE AS A CLAN BEFORE YALLS MOUTH WRITES A CHECK THAT YALLS BUTTS CANT HANDLE. YALL HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME SOMETHING BUT I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT NOW. FIRST IF NO ONE IS WILLING THEN ITS I VAIN PLAY US WHEN YALL ARE READY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/2 WARLORDS   

Back to top Go down

2/2 WARLORDS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1