2/2 Warlords/Professionals 2/1

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calin

PostSubject: Recruitment   Fri 8 Feb - 1:12

How exactly do we recruit? I know it's kind of a stupid question right? I'm just not clear on it becasue recently I have noticed that some of our members would just plain out ask " Does anyone wanna join Warlords?" . While I understand that we may want to increase our numbers I'm a little concerned about how this may affect us as a group. Example what if someone was to ask this question and someone say's "yes I DO". This person sends in his application which is accepted and becomes a member of Warlords. Then what happens when this person does something which is negative for the clan? Say calles Neo a cheater. Now I'm sure this has happened to Neo many times but if the accusation comes from one of our members? I don't know how anyone else feels but I'm not to fond of this kind of drama. I'm here to have a good time as well as everyone else. So back to the subject of how to recruit. Are we getting to know ppl first? The question falls to you big wigs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Fri 8 Feb - 20:05

Valid question Major. When someone causes issues they are cut free like a small fish! For example, Venom was recruiting straight bitches like DJ Davis and Rambo, so we of course deny them and warned Venom. He kept fuckin up so we fired his ass. I personally like firing people,in the Warlords, and at work, so I am happy to do it if needed. Thats pretty much all, you fuck up, we say "hey whats up can we help you out with somethin" you say no don't worry and keep up the shit we turn a cheek, but after that I run out of cheeks, tolerance and patience for drama and we cut you free. Simple as that, many people want to be in the clan and we can fill anyones place. At this point, I personally LOVe all our members, not in the BlowJ sense but as gaming family. I hope all new recruits work out as well as the OG'z in the Clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://22warlords.up-your.com

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 4:00

ok i had this guy in a game i was playing in say he needed a clan i looked at his score it was 78/36 he seems like a decent player his name is killaj he said he was going to fill out app so i thought id put my word in for him... also i have been trying to get a guy named ripper to apply for about 4 days now and he said he finally did it i am requesting that you guys put him in 2/1 if he gets in cause that was his old battalion when he was in the marines or w/e he was actually apart of the professionals ..so i just thought if he gets in you guys should put him in 2/1 considering he was apart of it in rl life...also not that i am woried about the recruiters award but if killaj gets in that will make 2 for me ... Very Happy ok just thought id put my word in for killaj ty and have a wonderful night
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 10:34

Honor Harrington and I played with Killaj last night.......was just the three of us on the server....was 4....2 on 2 to begin with, killaj was talking all kinds of shit....calling us assholes and fuckers when we killed him etc etc...then when his buddy left....I backed off and just sat and ate my dinner......he went to spawn killing like crazy and talking more shit that wasn't noone better than him...LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 10:54

Ive had issues with him too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 12:12

hmm ok i plaed with him but had no problem with him trash talking ok well i guess he out of the question lol oh well
Back to top Go down
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 15:59

we gotta set a max amount of ppl allowed in this clan................i say max should be like 25-30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 16:36

--AMEN-- wrote:
we gotta set a max amount of ppl allowed in this clan................i say max should be like 25-30.

I disagree. When we move into shootout (or whatever other game we happen to choose), we are going to need to recruit more members and we are probably going to need another general or two. We will definitely go well past 30 members once Operation New Game is commenced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 17:19

this clan will become the fallen SAS if we have too many ppl. Impossible to keep track of everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 17:19

if warlords ever becomes that.........i'm out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 17:29

Hell yea, this is no bargain discount warehouse of a Clan. We are top killers, simply that. The only way people are joining, and staying in the Clan is if they meet the standards of our current team. That alone should greatly limit the numbers, and after we make a few changes in the coming future we will become a little more organized (fixing the forums, updating the site and ranking system etc.). For now, we will maintain what we have worked for, and only take on the best players.
Back to top Go down
J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 2 Mar - 19:34

we definitely need more members ,but all members must have great skill, and soon we will do an inventory of our members and set a par all cadets must meet in order to remain in the clan. so everyone keep practicing to be able to make that par... farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Tue 4 Mar - 19:52

ok i was wondering if man o war got in or not? and if he did which is he in 2/1 or 2/2
Back to top Go down
J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Wed 5 Mar - 17:37

no he was denied farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j_s_s

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Fri 7 Mar - 23:03

Quote :
Hell yea, this is no bargain discount warehouse of a Clan. We are top killers, simply that. The only way people are joining, and staying in the Clan is if they meet the standards of our current team. That alone should greatly limit the numbers, and after we make a few changes in the coming future we will become a little more organized (fixing the forums, updating the site and ranking system etc.). For now, we will maintain what we have worked for, and only take on the best players
If your ever looking for someone to make you a new site, you should check out my friends website. He has made a lot of clan sites for ps3 clans, and does a great job. Swing by and check his portfolio... http://imdstudios.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imrclan.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sat 8 Mar - 4:15

Thanks j_s_s, the site looks awesome. I had our web site girl play with flash templates but we never really got the result we wanted. We may have to check out what this guy has to offer.
Back to top Go down
HOMICIDAL

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 6 Apr - 4:13

guys keep your eyes open for a guy named scarface, he seems solid.. impressed the hell outta me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Sun 6 Apr - 9:41

HOMICIDAL wrote:
guys keep your eyes open for a guy named scarface, he seems solid.. impressed the hell outta me!

Up until a few days ago Scarface was a pretty darn mediocre player, from then on, he's been pretty good. Also, he tends to not work as a team from what I've seen. I'd have issues with that and his consistency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1