View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amen

PostSubject: logging on   Tue 4 Mar - 21:38

I can't log on. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Calin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Tue 4 Mar - 21:51

You've been fired! lol j/k Don't know maybe one of the generals forgot to pay the bill? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Tue 4 Mar - 21:53

It's funny none of the avatars come up either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Wed 5 Mar - 1:19

who the fuck is this???? some1 stealing my tag on our website???? what a fucker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoD HackeR

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Wed 5 Mar - 2:46

did any one have an ideia who the hell is doing this? if you have plz tell me... i have a lot pleasure to humiliate him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Wed 5 Mar - 12:57

Well one way to see is click the IP button to the right in the post. Seems our guest Amen also posts under Rampage's name, raises some questions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://22warlords.up-your.com
J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Wed 5 Mar - 17:09

everyone calm down we will find out who this fool is and kill him , you can tell the fakes they have guest marked under their name. farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**Rampag

PostSubject: logging on   Wed 5 Mar - 19:06

Sorry for the confusion guys, but I am the one who can't log on anymore, not Amen. Can someone please advise me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 18:12

I advise you to stay off my forums fucker before i come to Centereach, NY and kick ur ass.
Back to top Go down
Rampage

PostSubject: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 21:10

Hey guys, relax. As I stated before, I am having a problem logging on and this somehow opened up a whole can of worms. I accidentally used Amen's name while trying to resolve my problem. Sorry, Amen, I am new at this clan stuff, so please be patient with me. I believe the problem may be the new tags issued to me and my prior username **Rampage**. I didn't mean to cause any problems, so please forgive me. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks **Rampage**
Back to top Go down
Calin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 21:18

Accidentally? Yea I've used that before to " I swear I accidentally tripped and fell on top of her and she got pregnant!" lol! Ugh bad decision to use Amens name maybe they rest will forgive you maybe they wont. My opinion is that you fessed up to a mistake when you could of just let it go or lie about it so regaurdless of what the other members do or say on this matter we are cool. In my travels I have found that if a man can admit a mistake and pay for it then a man he is indeed. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**Rampag

PostSubject: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 22:37

Why would I lie about it? I thought I was sending Amen a message when I put his name in the username box and didn't realize I had to enter my username. It was a simple mistake. I play the game because I enjoy it. I don't need to play baby games on forums. I'm not into causing any problems. Life is too short to waste time on nonsense. I don't know what else I can say?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 23:14

Spoke with Rampage for quite awhile on mic tonight....seems like huge misunderstanding, he thought he was sending amen a message that he couldn't log in, didn't realize he was on the login when he put amens name.....anyway not sure if its the asterik's in his nick when he registered 'cause he said he put them on there when he registered but now it is saying invalid username when he tries to login that way....I suggested maybe he see if Admin could delete that forum member and allow him to reregister as just rampage and leave the asterik's (symbols) off. Not my decision and I ain't that knowledgable on why it might be acting up on (**Rampage**) but just wanted to pass on that I had run into him and he was telling me was just a mistake that he didn't mean to make everyone so mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Thu 6 Mar - 23:47

OH! I'm never mad! Rolling Eyes I was joking so dont get your panties in a bunch ...........seems like I'm a bit gittery today must be the drugs cheers I can see it was an misunderstanding so like I said we are cool santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logging on   Fri 7 Mar - 2:05

OK, Rampage, the reason you are having trouble logging in is because of the spacing in your username. Your name on the forum is ** Rampage**. That is ** (SPACE)Rampage(No Space)**. I would imagine this is what has been throwing you off. I am glad this is cleared up, somebody was ready catch a ass whippin lol.
Back to top Go down
** Rampage **

PostSubject: Logging on   Fri 7 Mar - 18:04

Hey, thanks. It worked. I was able to log on. I knew there had to be a simple reason why I couldn't log on, but I sure as hell could not figure out what it was. I owe you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: logging on   

Back to top Go down

logging on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1