Share | 

First Time Visitors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: First Time Visitors   Sat 29 Dec - 18:52

Welcome to the 2nd Battalion of the 2nd Marines Clan on Killpoint! Please feel free to post on our forums and drop by the site and submit an application. If you have not done so already, please send us a screen shot of you in the game to command@22warlords.com. Thanks for your interest in the 2/2 Warlords! Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Thu 3 Jan - 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://22warlords.up-your.com
J. Estrada****

PostSubject: Metmaster   Thu 3 Jan - 18:07

To Join go to the website http://22warlords.com/. Here you will find the homepage and a link at the top to join. Click JOIN read the rules and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. When you press submit it will be mailed to the Command E-Mail (command@22warlords.com) and reviewed by myself or General Hagee. We will reply within a day or two. Thanks!

J. Estrada****
operations@22warlords.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Hagee ****

PostSubject: Welcome Amen   Tue 22 Jan - 1:32

Everyone,

We have a new member to welcome, he goes by Amen Like a Star @ heaven . Make him feel at home, if not he may kill you, as he did me in the Market today! For a minute there I felt like a disobedient school child the way he was beating me and KD from Chozen! Anyway he is a great player and I am sure he will be frequently making the Clan News section on the coming Website (which I previewed tonight *NICE*, thanks Osk). Please, Amen, feel free to say your piece here if you would like!

Welcome to the 2/2

M. Hagee****
command@22warlords.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Tue 22 Jan - 18:53

thx hagee and looking forward to kicking some ass in this clan. Cant wait till clan wars and I'll start recruiting ppl ASAP.
(dont worry.....only good ppl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Hagee ****

PostSubject: January Ends   Thu 31 Jan - 2:39

Warlords and Guests alike,

Our Clan the =2/2= Warlords has quickly made a name and their own spot on the Killpoint. Twisted Evil All you members have really pulled shit together and made us a force to reckon with! January is coming to a close; I think we did well for our first month in operation (Began on January, 1). Hell we did fantastic, and I am proud to be a Warlord. At this point we have 11 fully registered members who are all well capable of kickin some ass, and a few potential members who will soon add their worth to our gaming family. Our growth and progress is phenomenal and I hope to keep the great pace up as February rolls in. Stay movin team and keep those awards rolling in. We are looking to fill our upper ranks, so many of you are up for promotions in the coming future. Guests feel free to sign up, to take part in the awards and ranking promotions going on now, on the JOIN page at 22warlords.com!

Best to you all,

Hagee Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
command @ 22warlords.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Mon 4 Feb - 2:28

OK, I guess we need to clear this up better. If you have registered on the forum, but did not send an application in on the 22warlords.com site JOIN page, you are not a member. To become a member, go back to the home page, click the join button, answer the questions at the bottom of the page, and press submit. We will then e-mail you back, give you a tag (do not wear our tag before you get accepted by E-mail) and direct you to sign up for the forum. That makes you a member! So sign up on the join page before you continue looking through the forums to become a member!

Hagee Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Sun 10 Feb - 19:47

hey guys! I just signed up i hope you guys accept me. Urban told me to sign up, we became freinds and were kicking ass today. I had a score of 20-1. Hope to kick some ass with all of u.
YoYo
Back to top Go down
Urban Choas

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Mon 11 Feb - 18:52

yoyo u are amazing at this game cant wait to be fighting by ur side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedownwardspiral

PostSubject: hello   Mon 11 Feb - 20:51

I just got accepted, and i look forward to playing with such talenjted and friendly people. Everyone sofar ive met from 2/2 has ben friendly and helpful, especially jdub and urban chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nin.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Tue 12 Feb - 1:12

Welcome to the team! I have added you as a full member, thanks for signing up. You now have access to the Clan sections of the forums.
Back to top Go down
raman

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Sun 17 Feb - 15:11

hI!
I just got accepted too and ive had some pretty good scores so far and i hope to meet one of you and kick some ass!
Raman Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Mon 18 Feb - 16:55

Welcome to the team Raman! Please put up some of those great scores so we can move you up in rank!
Back to top Go down
j_s_s

PostSubject: w^   Sun 2 Mar - 20:34

whats up guys. I just started playing this game about three days ago, juggernaut introduced me to the game (he's my uncle). If anyone plays ps3 my psn name is igotamic. I guess i'll see yall on killpoint...
Back to top Go down
mr.wolf

PostSubject: recruitment   Mon 31 Mar - 21:58

am i in the clan i posted an app. about 16 minutes ago?
Back to top Go down
JDUB

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Tue 1 Apr - 7:15

where did you post an app

w00tcolors

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Tue 1 Apr - 8:09

mr.wolf wrote:
am i in the clan i posted an app. about 16 minutes ago?

We are not computer gods, please wait more than 16 minutes before making a post on the forums. expect some sort of reply within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 18:39

sorry
Back to top Go down
mr.wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 18:41

ur shure u not computer gods

lol!
Back to top Go down
SnugglePuss

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 19:11

how bout some info about yourself wolf??
I've never seen you play killpoint before so...............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 19:26

I've come across a Mr. Wolf just a couple of times....long time ago when I still used Feedback.....haven't seen that nickname in a long time so may not even be the same one. But at any rate, didn't ever get to know that one either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calin

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 20:08

Okay......................Chozen starts a clan we start clan.............................Chozen starts Pozen we start 2/1 ................... so Chozen starts a petting zoo .................we start a petting zoo? lol!
On a serious note Mr wolf we really don't know you but I will tell you that our recuriters are Lone Wolf for 2/1 "The Professionals" and Ramen for 2/2 "Warlords" I suggest you speak to these gentlemen for more information.
Thanks General Calin afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JUGGERNAUT

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 20:21

Played with mr wolf not to be confused with lone wolf fellows its just me and not trying to act like iam the best but i didnt see anything special about his skills. If oldguy,poolguy,lost soul and a few others were on the same team it would be hard to tell them apart if yall know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 20:42

o thanks juggernot.i recently got 20 kills and 3 deathes in 7 minutes at market aquare 20 on 20
Back to top Go down
mr.wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 20:46

i've been playing close to when the game first started.when i actually saw mr.pig and mr.rat. but that was a good 2 years ago. i'm 12.and i've never seen anything good about ur skills etheir juggernaut.i do have to agree about oldguy.he is very good.
Back to top Go down
mr.wolf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   Wed 2 Apr - 20:49

on what genral calin said i have just seen ramen, and on my app. iwrote that scorpian sent me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Visitors   

Back to top Go down

First Time Visitors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next